The following page reviews the best hardware available today in order to make some sort of a profit with Bitcoin mining. If you’re completely new to Bitcoin mining. Graphics cards. Due to the rising hashrate of the bitcoin network caused by the introduction of ASICs to the market, GPU mining Bitcoins has become impracticable. Bitcoin mining is very entertaining and profitable when you have a low cost electricity, a reliable Bitcoin mining machine and efficient Bitcoin mining hardware.
80 rows · See also: Non-specialized hardware comparison. Below are statistics about . 77 rows · Become the best Bitcoin miner and learn how to mine Bitcoins with the best . The following page reviews the best hardware available today in order to make some sort of a profit with Bitcoin mining. If you’re completely new to Bitcoin mining. Graphics cards. Due to the rising hashrate of the bitcoin network caused by the introduction of ASICs to the market, GPU mining Bitcoins has become impracticable. Bitcoin mining is very entertaining and profitable when you have a low cost electricity, a reliable Bitcoin mining machine and efficient Bitcoin mining hardware.
See also: Non-specialized hardware comparison
Below are statistics about the Bitcoin Mining performance of ASIC hardware and bitcoin mining hardware cards includes specialized equipment that has been shipped.
GPUs, CPUs and other hardware not specifically designed for Bitcoin mining can be found in the Non-specialized_hardware_comparison.
- Mhash/s = millions hashes per second (double sha256 raw speed performance; may not be very energy efficient with some models)
- Mhash/J = millions hashes per joule (energy efficiency; 1 joule of energy is 1 watt during 1 second: 1 J = 1 W*s)
- W = watt (maximum power consumption, i.e. energy per unit of time: 1 W = 1 J/s)
Be sure to research any of these vendors and machines intensely before spending any money.
|Product||Advertised Mhash/s||Mhash/J||Mhash/s/$||Watts||Price (USD)||Currently shipping||Comm ports||Dev-friendly|
|AntMiner S1 ||180,000||500||800||360||299||Discontinued||Ethernet||GPL infringement|
|AntMiner S2 ||1,000,000||900||442||1100||2259||Discontinued||Ethernet||GPL infringement|
|AntMiner S3 ||441,000||1300||bitcoin mining hardware cards 340||382||Discontinued||Ethernet||GPL infringement|
|AntMiner S4 ||2,000,000||1429||1429||1400||1400||Discontinued||Ethernet||GPL infringement|
|AntMiner S5 ||1,155,000||1957||3121||590||370||Discontinued||Ethernet||GPL infringement|
|AntMiner S5+ ||7,722,000||2247||3347||3,436||2,307||No||Ethernet||GPL infringement|
|AntMiner S7 ||4,860,000||4000||2666||1,210||1,823||No||Ethernet||GPL infringement|
|AntMiner S9 ||14,000,000||10182||5833||1,375||2,400||Yes||Ethernet||GPL infringement|
|AntMiner U1 ||1,600||800||55||2||29||Discontinued||USB||code, bitcoin mining hardware cards, samples|
|AntMiner U2+ ||2,000||1,000||115||2||17||Discontinued||USB||code|
|AntMiner U3 ||63,000||1,000||1658||63||38||Yes||USB||code|
|ASICMiner BE Blade||10,752||129||28||83||350||Discontinued||Ethernet||samples|
|ASICMiner BE Cube||30,000||150||55||200||550||Discontinued||Ethernet||samples|
|ASICMiner BE Sapphire||336||130||17||2.55||20||Discontinued||USB||samples|
|ASICMiner BE Tube ||800,000||888||2500||900||320||Discontinued||Proprietary||samples|
|ASICMiner BE Prisma mining drilling service 1,400,000||1333||2333||1100||600||Discontinued||Proprietary||No|
|Avalon Batch 1||66,300 ||107||52.34||620||1299||Discontinued||Ethernet, Wifi||code|
|Avalon Batch 2||82,000||117||54.70||700||1499||Discontinued||Ethernet, Wifi||code|
|Avalon Batch 3||82,000||117||54.70||700||1499||Discontinued||Ethernet, Wifi||code|
|Avalon2||300,000||3075||Discontinued||USB or Ethernet||code, docs, samples|
|Avalon3||800,000||Discontinued||USB or Ethernet||code, docs, samples|
|Avalon741||7,300,000||6350||5035||1150||1450 uopilot mining||Ethernet||?|
|BFL SC 5Gh/s||5,000||166||18.24||30||274||Discontinued||USB||docs, samples|
|Mining works for canada SC 10 Gh/s||10,000||200||50||Discontinued||USB||docs, samples|
|BFL SC 25 Gh/s||25,000||166||20.00||150||1249||Discontinued||USB||docs, bitcoin mining hardware cards, samples|
|BFL Little Single||30,000||bitcoin mining hardware cards||649||Discontinued||USB||docs, samples|
|BFL SC 50 Gh/s||50,000||166||50||300||984||Discontinued||USB||docs, samples|
|BFL Single 'SC'||60,000||250||46.18||240||1299||Discontinued||USB||docs, samples|
|BFL 230 GH/s Rack Mount||230,000||500||399 (used)||Discontinued||USB||docs|
|BFL 500 GH/s Mini Rig SC||500,000||185||2700||22484||Discontinued||Wifi||docs, samples|
|BFL Monarch 700GH/s||700,000||1428||508||490||1379||Discontinued||PCIe, USB||docs, samples|
|BitFury S.B.||Discontinued||RPi GPIO||No|
|Bitmine.ch Avalon Clone 85GH||85,000||13||650||6489||Discontinued||Ethernet, Wifi, USB||code|
|Black Arrow Prospero X-1||100,000||1000||270||100||370||Discontinued||Ethernet||docs, samples|
|Black Arrow Prospero X-3||2,000,000||1000||333||2000||6000||Discontinued||Ethernet||?|
|Blue Fury||2,500||1000||bitcoin mining hardware cards||2.5||140||Discontinued||USB||code, samples|
|BTC Garden AM-V1 310 Mining function 310,000||954||1003||324||309||Discontinued||RPi GPIO||No|
|BTC Garden AM-V1 616 GH/s||616,000||951||1760||648||350||Discontinued||RPi GPIO||No|
|CoinTerra TerraMiner IV||1,600,000||1066.67||2100||1500||Discontinued||Ethernet||docs, code, samples|
|Drillbit||Discontinued||USB||code, bitcoin mining hardware cards|
|Ebit E9 ||6,300,000||7140||4468||882||1410||No||Ethernet||No|
|Ebit E9+ ||9,000,000||6900||6428||1300||1400||Yes||Ethernet||No|
|Ebit E9++ ||14,000,000||10500||3600||1330||3880||Yes||Ethernet||No|
|Ebit E10 ||18,000,000||11100||3440||1620||5230||Yes||Ethernet||No|
|HashBuster Micro||20,000||869||29||23||688||Discontinued||USB||docs, samples|
|HashBuster Nano||Discontinued||USB||docs, samples|
|HashCoins Apollo v3||1100,000||xxxx||1000||599||Discontinued||USB||No|
|HashCoins Zeus v3||4,500,000||xxxx||3000||2299||Discontinued||USB||No|
|HashFast Baby Jet||400,000||909||71||440||5600||Discontinued||Ethernet, USB||docs|
|HashFast Sierra||1,200,000||909||169||1320||7080||Discontinued bitcoin mining hardware cards USB||docs, samples|
|HashFast Sierra Evo 3||2,000,000||909||294||2200||6800||Discontinued||USB||docs|
|KnCMiner Mercury||100,000||50.04||250||1995||Discontinued||Ethernet||code, samples|
|KnC Saturn||250,000||400||66||300||2995||Discontinued||Ethernet||code, samples|
|KnC Jupiter||500,000||400||80||600||4995||Discontinued||Ethernet||code, samples|
|KnC Neptune ||3,000,000||1429||231||2100||12995 ||Discontinued||Ethernet||code, samples|
|NanoFury / IceFury||2,000||800||2.5||Discontinued||USB||code, docs, samples|
|NanoFury NF2||3,700||740||74||5||ubuntu for mining||Discontinued||USB||code, docs, samples|
|ROCKMINER R3-BOX||450,000||1000||2250||450||200||Discontinued||USB||code, samples|
|ROCKMINER R4-BOX||470,000||1000||2238||470||210||Discontinued||USB||code, samples|
|ROCKMINER Rocket BOX ||450,000||937||750||480||599||Discontinued||RPi GPIO|
|ROCKMINER R-BOX||32,000||711||500||45||65||Discontinued||USB||code, samples|
|ROCKMINER R-BOX 110G||110,000||917||1250||120||88||Discontinued||USB||code, samples|
|ROCKMINER T1 800G||800,000||800||2462||1000||325||Discontinued||USB||code, samples|
|Spondooliestech SP10 Dawson||1,400,000||1120||492||1250||2845||Discontinued||Ethernet||code, samples|
|Spondooliestech SP20 Jackson||1,700,000||1545||1299||1100||1309||Discontinued||Ethernet||code, samples|
|Spondooliestech SP30 Yukon||4,500,000||1500||1068||3000||4121||Discontinued||Ethernet||code, samples|
|Spondooliestech SP31 Yukon||4,900,000||1633||2361||3000||2075||Discontinued||Ethernet||code|
|Spondooliestech SP35 Yukon||5,500,000||1506||2460||3650||2235||Discontinued||Ethernet||code|
|TerraHash Klondike 16 ||4,500||140||18||32||250||No||USB||samples|
|TerraHash Klondike 64 ||18,000||140||20||127||900||No||USB||samples|
|TerraHash DX Mini (full)||90,000||140||15||640||6000||No||USB|
|TerraHash DX Large (full)||180,000||140||17.14||1,280||10500||No||USB|
- ↑Ant Miner S1 product page Retrieved 2014-03-11
- ↑ 2.002.012.022.032.042.052.062.072.082.092.102.184.108.40.206.152.16Power supply not included
- ↑Ant Miner S2 product page Retrieved 2014-05-24
- ↑Ant Miner S3 product page Retrieved 2014-08-06
- ↑Ant Miner S4 product page Retrieved 2014-10-01
- ↑Ant Miner S5 product page Retrieved 2015-02-04
- ↑Ant Miner S5+ product page Retrieved 2015-09-16
- ↑Ant Miner S7 product page Retrieved 2015-09-16
- ↑Ant Miner S9 product page Retrieved 2016-07-02
- ↑Ant Miner U1 Product page Retrieved 2014-03-11
- ↑Ant Miner U2+ Product page Retrieved 2014-03-11
- ↑Antminer U3 product page Retrieved 2015-02-06
- ↑ 13.013.113.213.313.4Actual price is in bitcoins. USD value estimated.
- ↑ASICMiner Tube Sales Thread
- ↑ASICMiner Prisma Sales Thread
- ↑ 16.016.1http://garzikrants.blogspot.com/2013/02/avalon-miner-power-usage.html
- ↑ 17.017.117.217.317.4"Avalon ASIC". Avalon. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑"250 GH/s Rack Mount Bitcoin Miner". Butterfly Labs. Retrieved September 2, 2014.
- ↑"700GH/s Bitcoin Mining Card". Butterfly Labs, bitcoin mining hardware cards. Retrieved September 25, 2014.
- ↑Depends on user configuration available from http://www.bitmine.ch
- ↑ 21.021.1"BTCGarden Sales Thread"
- ↑Company home page Retrieved 2018-01-22
- ↑Product page Retrieved 2018-01-22
- ↑Anouncement Retrieved 2018-01-22
- ↑Product page Retrieved 2018-01-22
- ↑ 26.026.126.2"HashCoins Apollo v3". HashCoins.
- ↑ 27.027.127.2"HashCoins Zeus v3". HashCoins.
- ↑ 28.028.1"KnC Neptunes 3TH first ever 20nm Chip" KNC Miner
- ↑Actual costs higher outside Russia
- ↑ 30.030.130.230.330.430.5"Rockminer Store"
- ↑"SP10 Dawson June Batch".
- ↑"SP20 Jackson" Retrieved 2015-02-06
- ↑"SP30 Yukon September Batch 1".
- ↑"SP31 Yukon" Retrieved 2015-02-06
- ↑"SP35 Yukon" Retrieved 2015-02-06
- ↑"4.5 GH/sec Modular Board (Klondike 16)".
- ↑"18 GH/sec Modular board (Klondike 64)".
|Product|| Hash rate|
|Avnet Spartan-6 LX150T Development Kit||100||0.10||995|
|Bitcoin Dominator X5000||100||14.7||0.22||6.8||440|
|BitForce SHA256 Single||832||10.4||1.38||80||599|
|Butterflylabs Mini Rig||25,200||20.16||1.64||1,250||15,295|
|Digilent Nexys 2 500K||5||0.03||149|
|X6500 FPGA Miner||400||23.25||0.72||17.2||550|
|ZTEX USB-FPGA Module 1.15b||90||0.27||325|
|ZTEX USB-FPGA Module 1.15x||215||0.52||406|
|ZTEX USB-FPGA Module 1.15y||860||0.65||1,304|
- ↑Fpgaminer (May 19, 2011). "Official Open Source FPGA Bitcoin Miner". Bitcointalk.org. Retrieved February 7, 2013.
- ↑"AES-S6DEV-LX150T-G Parts". Avnet Express, bitcoin mining hardware cards. Retrieved February 7, 2013.
- ↑ 3.03.13.2NewMeat1 (August 18, 2011). "Custom FPGA Board for Sale!". Bitcointalk.org. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑ 4.04.14.2"BitForce SHA256 Single – Technical Specifications". Butterfly Labs. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑ 5.05.1"Products". Butterfly Labs. Archived from the original on May 14, 2012. Retrieved February 7, 2013.
- ↑"Order Form – BitForce SHA256 – Mini Rig". Butterfly Labs. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑The Seven (June 3, 2011). "Re: Jobs data mining Open Source FPGA Bitcoin Miner (Smaller Devices Now Supported!)". Bitcointalk.org. Retrieved February 7, bitcoin mining hardware cards, 2013.
- ↑"Nexys™2 Spartan-3E FPGA Board". Digilent. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑ 9.09.19.2Nzghang (November 9, 2011). "FPGA development board 'Icarus' – DisContinued/ important announcement". Bitcointalk.org. Retrieved January 30, bitcoin mining hardware cards, 2013.
- ↑Nzghang (May 6, 2012). "FPGA development board "Lancelot" - accept bitsteam developer's orders.". Bitcointalk.org, bitcoin mining hardware cards. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑ 11.011.1Black Arrow (Jun 11, 2013), bitcoin mining hardware cards. "Lancelot - Heavy Duty Dual Spartan6 Bitcoin Mining Device". cardreaderfactory.com. Retrieved Jun 11, 2013.
- ↑ 12.012.112.2"ModMiner Quad". BTCFPGA, bitcoin mining hardware cards. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑Fpgaminer (May 4, 2011). "Re: FPGA mining", bitcoin mining hardware cards. Bitcointalk.org. Retrieved February 7, 2013.
- ↑"Altera DE2-115 Development and Education Board". Terasic. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑ 15.015.1"FPGA Mining Power Measurements". FPGA Mining Power Measurements.
- ↑"FPGA Mining Store". FPGA Mining. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- ↑ 17.017.117.2http://www.ztex.de/btcminer/
Just a moment...Bitcoin mining is very entertaining and profitable when you have a low cost electricity, a reliable Bitcoin mining machine and efficient Bitcoin mining hardware. However, Bitcoin miners discovered they could get more hashing power from graphic cards. There is Bitcoin mining hardware, which mines bitcoins. 80 rows · See also: Non-specialized hardware comparison. Below are statistics about . 77 rows · Become the best Bitcoin miner and learn how to mine Bitcoins with the best . The following page reviews the best hardware available today in order to make some sort of a profit with Bitcoin mining. If you’re completely new to Bitcoin mining. Buy Bitcoin (debit card) You are at: Home» 2017 Bitcoin Mining Hardware Comparison – Who’s the Best Miner? 2017 Bitcoin Mining Hardware Comparison.
Graphics cards. Due to the rising hashrate of the bitcoin network caused by the introduction of ASICs to the market, GPU mining Bitcoins has become impracticable. It removes cloud factors such as investing in Bitcoin mining hardware, having it shipped to your door for a fee, Top 7 Bitcoin Debit Cards. Graphics cards. Due to the rising hashrate of the bitcoin network caused by the introduction of ASICs to the market, GPU mining Bitcoins has become impracticable.
Do you want to mine Ethereum?
Using an efficient Ethereum mining hardware will significantly reduce your electricity bills and cut down your costs. This article will help you learn more about the best Ethereum mining hardware.
Note:Before you get hardware make sure you have Ethereum mining software, an Ether mining pool, and an Ethereum hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano S for secure storage of Ether.
If you just want Ether then just buy Ethereum. Mining has a lot of setup costs and some technical knowledge is required.
What is a GPU Ethereum Miner?
In order to mine Ethereum, you will need specialized hardware known as graphics processing unit (GPU).
Ethereum’s developers originally intended for it to be mined on computer CPUs but miners later discovered that GPUs gave them more hashing power.
So, in the most simplest of terms: a GPU is a specialized Ethereum mining computer.
How can you find the best GPU and rig?
Some GPUs have a higher hash rate than others, while some use more electric power as well.
In choosing the most efficient GPU the most important thing is striking a balance between how powerful you want your rig to be and how much you are willing to spend on the GPU itself and the electricity.
Many of these costs will vary by country. Is it cheap to buy GPUs in your country?
Since most GPUs are sold on Amazon and eBay, if you live in a country where those retailers ship to then you will likely have an easier time getting the GPUs.
Also, what is the cost of electricity in your country?
Electricity costs are the deciding factor for most miners. As we have seen with Bitcoin mining, miners in China, Iceland, and other places with cheap electricity have a huge advantage!
Most efficient GPUs on sale
Now that you understand the factors that make GPU rigs good, here is a list and brief description of the most efficient GPUs on sale.
Note that the power costs per day numbers used below were based on the global average cost of electricity and the price of Ether on September 16, 2016.
For more accurate estimates, use an Ethereum mining calculator and plug in your own numbers.
Radeon R9 295X2
The Radeon R9 295X2 has by far the highest hash rate (46.0 MH/s) of the Ethereum GPUs on the market and will cost you $600. It has a power cost per day of about $1.44, a return per day of about $1.61 and a cost per MH/s of $13.04. This gives a return per year of $586.43.
Radeon R9 HD 7990
A Radeon R9 HD 7990 will cost you $680. Its power cost per day is lower than the R9 295X2 at $1.08 but its hash rate is significantly lower at 36 MH/s. Its return per day is $1.29 while its cost per MH/s is $18.89, giving it a return per year of $469.40.
Radeon RX 480
The Radeon RX 480 is most arguably the most economical in terms of cost and saving electricity. Its power cost per day is significantly lower than the two that I have mentioned at $0.4320. Its hash rate is 25.0 MH/s, meaning its cost per MH/s is $7.96. This gives a return per day of $1.21 and therefore a return per year of $440.91. Radeon RX 480 will cost you $199.
Radeon RX 470
A Radeon RX 470 has a modest hash rate of 24.0MH/s. Its power cost per day is exactly the same as the Radeon RX 480 at $0.4320. Its cost per MH/s is $9.13, giving it a return per day of $1.15 and a return per year of $418.16. Radeon RX 470 will cost you $219.
Now that you know the best Ethereum mining hardware, get a secure wallet for your Ether.
If you don’t want to mine you can always just buy some Ether online.
Just Want Ether?
If you just want ether, mining is NOT the best way to obtain coins.
Buying ether is the EASIEST and FASTEST way to get ether.
Get $10 worth of free ether when you buy $100 or more at Coinbase.
|Mining equipment from south africa||254|
|Xiamen betopper mining machinery co ltd||Bitcoin mining for ubuntu|
|GEOMORPHOLOGY AND MINING||215|
|FREE BITCOIN MINING WITHOUT INVESTMENT||Mining it services|