The daily energy cost of the HD 7790 is around $1.08 a day, and it has a $1.73 daily return. With a profit ratio of 160%, the Radeon HD works quite well for Ethereum mining. The engine clock of the Radeon HD 7790 is 950MHz, and . MiningRigRentals.com focuses on providing a top level mining rig rental service. The focus is to unite renters and rig owners for the purpose of exchanging Crypto. GPUs > Radeon HD 7790 > MSI Radeon HD 7790. 252 kHash/sec (1 report) Litecoin Earnings Calculator. Hashrate (kHps) Litecoin Mining Reports. GPU kHps C .
Apr 27, 2013 · It's been two years since I did any Bitcoin mining. Yes, you're right, I lost my original wallet (DAMN IT!) which had a couple of bitcoins stashed away but. I've seen a brand new Asus HD 7790 for 70$. I've checked it on this link: http://www.gpuscanner.com/amd-radeon-hd-7790. It says it can mine with. The daily energy cost of the HD 7790 is around $1.08 a day, and it has a $1.73 daily return. With a profit ratio of 160%, the Radeon HD works quite well for Ethereum mining. The engine clock of the Radeon HD 7790 is 950MHz, and . MiningRigRentals.com focuses on providing a top level mining rig rental service. The focus is to unite renters and rig owners for the purpose of exchanging Crypto. GPUs > Radeon HD 7790 > MSI Radeon HD 7790. 252 kHash/sec (1 report) Litecoin Earnings Calculator. Hashrate (kHps) Litecoin Mining Reports. GPU kHps C .
The RADEON HD 7790, with its $680 price tag may not have an entry level cost. It does, however, work pretty well as an Mining rig buy miner, and pays for itself in about 392 days. The daily energy cost of the HD 7790 is around $1.08 a day, and it has a $1.73 daily return. With a profit ratio of 160%, the Radeon HD works quite well for Ethereum mining.
The engine clock of the Radeon HD 7790 is 950MHz, and this can go up to 1GHz with Boost. While most GPUs have 4GB RAM, the Radeon HD 7790 has 6GB GDDR5 RAM with a 1600MHz clocl and 288GB/s bandwidth. Built on AMD’s GCN architecture, the HD 7790 has 4096 stream processors. The HD 7790 is good for gaming as well as mining, with 256 texture units and 256 z/stencil ROP units. The HD 7790 also has 64 ROP color units as well.
The Radeon HD 7790 radeon 7790 mining supposedly similar to leaked specs on Microsoft’s Durango GPU. Some say that the HD 7790 is the Durango, radeon 7790 mining. It is obvious that the two may share the same architecture.
The HD 7790 can handle two primitive processes as the same time on every clock. Its predecessor, radeon 7790 mining, the 7770, radeon 7790 mining only handle one. This improvement allows more efficient computes as well as improved tessellation.
Many GPUs are designed in hopes of balancing power consumption, heat efficiency and performance. According to the leaked specs of the Durango, Microsoft’s GPU has 12 compute units, and the 7790 has 14. The Playstation 4’s GPU has a total of 18 compute units. The Durango has a core clock of 800MHz while the HD 7790 has 1GHz.
This puts the HD 7790 at the higher end of low-spec GPUs, and in terms of performance on social media mining pdf, it sits in the middle of the older 7770 and the Pitcairn 7850. The 1GB edition of the 7850 is proving to be a strong competitor to AMD’s Radeon HD 7790.
Resource intensive games like Crysis 3 and Battlefield 3, which require a lot of the GPU and are known to heat them up are handled fairly well with the HD 7790.
GPU Features for Ethereum mining
Power: 128 W
Hash Rate: 12 MH/s
Pros and cons
AMD’s Radeon HD 7790 is a pretty good GPU despite having a high price for its tier. It has some great specs that make it well suited for Ethereum mining. It has relatively low power consumption while at the same time using more power than most of the other low end GPUs. The higher daily return definitely helps to offset this.
Final Thoughts on The Radeon HD 7790
The HD 7790 could be considered an entry level Ethereum miner, but its price tag may seem a bit high to those new to mining. As a mining GPU it is not a bad starter card, and several of these can really boost your mining profit. It is important to remember to keep your mining rigs in a temperature cooled room, using fans and an air conditioning unit if possible to help keep your systems cool.
AMD destroys Nvidia at Bitcoin mining, can the gap ever be bridged? - Page 2 of 3 - ExtremeTechGPUs > Radeon HD 7790 > MSI Radeon HD 7790. 252 kHash/sec (1 report) Litecoin Earnings Calculator. Hashrate (kHps) Litecoin Mining Reports. GPU kHps C . How do I get started mining with an AMD Radeon HD AMD Radeon HD 7970 Mining AMD R9 290 AMD R9 280X AMD Radeon HD 7790 AMD Radeon . Radeon R9 HD 7990 graphics card mining profitability ratios, payback period for ETH mining and annual return. All based on live network hash rate statistics and. We put the 1 GHz 7790 to the test against the 725 MHz 5970 to find out which you should buy, the older AMD or the ATi. One of the questions that's swirled around Bitcoin mining performance for the past few years is why Nvidia The Radeon 7790, ExtremeTech is among the federally. I have 2 ASUS Radeon HD 7790 Cards. I am getting about 200KH/s on each GPU. Is this good? Is there a way I can get more? This is my current.bat file setup.
We put the 1 GHz 7790 to the test against the 725 MHz 5970 to find out which you should buy, the older AMD or the ATi. GPUs > Radeon HD 7790 > MSI Radeon HD 7790. 252 kHash/sec (1 report) Litecoin Earnings Calculator. Hashrate (kHps) Litecoin Mining Reports. GPU kHps C . I have 2 ASUS Radeon HD 7790 Cards. I am getting about 200KH/s on each GPU. Is this good? Is there a way I can get more? This is my current.bat file setup.
|GPU||Price||In Stock||Site||Check it out|
What currencies can I mine with an AMD Radeon HD 7790?
You can mine or exchange for absolutely any cryptocurrency.
There are two types of cryptocurrencies, based on two underlying algorithms. Scrypt and SHA-256.
GPU's and the AMD Radeon HD 7790 are best at mining for Scrypt-based cryptocurrencies, so you should mine directly for Litecoin (LTC), Fastcoin (FST), Dogecoin (DOGE) -- or one of a ton of the profitable-to-mine altcoins such as Lottocoin (LOTO), Globalcoin (GLC), Tagcoin (TAG), Luckycoin (LKY), Diamond Coin (DMD), Galaxy Coin (GLX), Stablecoin (SBC), Worldcoin (WDC), CHNCoin (CNC), Goldcoin (GLD), Digitalcoin (DGC), Anoncoin (ANC), BBQCoin (BQC), Bottlecaps (CAP), Phoenixcoin (PXC), Neocoin (NEC), Grandcoin (GDC), Netcoin (NET), Megacoin (MEC), Emerald (EMD), Cosmocoin (CMC), Mincoin (MNC), Franko (FRK), Feathercoin (FTC), Casinocoin (CSC), Bitbar (BTB), HoboNickels (HBN), Mooncoin (MOON), Novacoin (NVC), Litecoin (LTC), Catcoin (CAT), Philosopherstone (PHS), Noirbits (NRB), Cinnamoncoin (CIN), CryptogenicBullion (CGB), Alphacoin (ALF), Earthcoin (EAC), Spots (SPT), and ExtremeCoin (EXC).
GPU's and the AMD Radeon HD 7790 can also mine SHA-256 based coins, such as Bitcoin (BTC) (the most famous), Peercoin (PPC), and Namecoin (NMC); however, it's usually not profitable to do so. The reason is that you'll have higher electricity costs than everyone else and won't be able to make a profit. Unless you don't pay for your own electricity - then you can still make a profit! You'll still be heavily outgunned if you're mining SHA-256 currencies with only a GPU though.
Thus, if you do want to mine Bitcoin, Peercoin, Namecoin, Terracoin, or other SHA-256 based cryptocurrencies, you should use an ASIC Miner. These types of miners don't use a graphics card. Instead, they use a specially-designed circuit. They're far more power efficient. And also offer you far more bang for your buck. For example, this rig mines at between 30 and 38 Gh/sec -- well beyond the maximum hash rate you will see from any GPU currently on the market -- yet at a comparable price.
I personally mine scrypt-based currencies (quite often Dogecoin) using GPU's only. Then I convert my Dogecoin into Bitcoin if I want Bitcoin.
How much money can you make with an AMD Radeon HD 7790?
The sky is the limit, subject only to how much you pay for electricity and your cash on hand. A huge number of currencies can be mined profitably right now. So the more GPU's you buy, the more you can make each day.
How do I get started mining with an AMD Radeon HD 7790?
This is the best article I found. It's also how I built my first mining rig. The Litecoinmining Subreddit is also a great place to check out regularly.
Mining Speed Benchmark* More is better
Mining Power Use Comparison* Less is better
Mining Efficiency Comparison (Hashrate / Power)* Higher is better
AMD Radeon HD 7790 Mining Specifications
- 1000MHz Engine Clock
- 1GB GDDR5 Memory
- 1500MHz Memory Clock (6.0 Gbps GDDR5)
- 96GB/s memory bandwidth (maximum)
- 1.79 TFLOPS Single Precision compute power
- GCN Architecture
- 14 Compute Units (896 Stream Processors)
- 56 Texture Units
- 64 Z/Stencil ROP Units
- 16 Color ROP Units
- Dual Geometry Engines
- 128-bit GDDR5 memory interface
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- DirectX® 11.1-capable graphics
- OpenGL 4.2 support
- Partially Resident Textures (PRT)
- Ultra-high resolution texture streaming technology
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing
- Adaptive anti-aliasing
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA)
- Enhanced Quality Anti-Aliasing (EQAA)
- DirectX® 9/10/11 Super-Sample Anti-Aliasing (SSAA)
- 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- Up to 6 displays supported
- Independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- Display grouping
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display
- Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio (DDMA)
- AMD App Acceleration
- Supports OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectCompute 11 & Microsoft C++ AMP
- Double Precision Floating Point
- AMD HD Media Accelerator
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD)
- MPEG-2 (SD & HD)
- MVC (Blu-ray 3D)
- MPEG-4 Part 2 (DivX/Xvid)
- Adobe Flash
- DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support
- WMV HD
- Video Codec Engine (VCE)
- Multi-stream hardware H.264 encoder
- Full-fixed mode: 1080p @ 60 FPS encoding
- Hybrid mode: Stream Processor-assisted encoding
- Enhanced Video Quality features
- Advanced post-processing and scaling
- Automatic deinterlacing
- Mosquito noise reduction
- Edge enhancement
- 3:2 pulldown detection
- Advanced video color correction
- Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch)
- Independent video gamma control
- Flesh tone correction
- Color vibrance control
- Dynamic contrast
- Dynamic video range control
- Advanced post-processing and scaling
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD)
- AMD HD3D technology
- Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
- Blu-ray 3D support
- Stereoscopic 3D gaming
- 3rd party Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support
- AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technology
- Supports dual-GPU performance scaling
- Cutting-edge integrated display support
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Max resolution: 4096x2160 @ 60 Hz per display
- 21.6 Gbps bandwidth (HBR2)
- High bit-rate audio
- Quad HD/4K/UHDTV display support
- 1080p60 Stereoscopic 3D (Frame Sequential Format)
- HDMI® (With 4K, 3D, x.v.Color™ and Deep Color)
- Max resolution: 4096x2160 @ 30 Hz
- 1080p30 Stereoscopic 3D (Packed Frame Format)
- Quad HD/4K/UHDTV video display support
- Dual-link DVI with HDCP
- Max resolution: 2560x1600
- Max resolution: 2048x1536
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Integrated HD audio controller
- Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required
- Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
- AMD PowerPlay™ power management technology
- Automatic power management with low power idle states
- AMD PowerTune technology with Boost
- Dynamic performance enhancement for games
- GPU-managed automatic overclocking
- Intelligent thermal/power management technology
- AMD ZeroCore Power technology
- Ultra-low idle power when the connected display is in power saving mode
- Efficient low power mode for desktop work
- Secondary GPUs in an AMD CrossFire™ technology configuration power down when unneeded
- AMD Catalyst™ graphics and HD video configuration software
- Software support for Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 8
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center - AMD Catalyst™ software application and user interface for setup, configuration, and accessing features of AMD Radeon products.
- Unified Graphics display driver - AMD Catalyst™ software enabling other PC programs and devices to use advanced graphics, video, and features of AMD Radeon™ products.
What are some other video cards I can mine with?Nvidia GTX 750 TiAMD R7 265AMD R9 270AMD Radeon HD 7850AMD Radeon HD 7950AMD R9 290AMD R9 280XAMD Radeon HD 7790AMD Radeon HD 7970AMD R9 290XAMD R9 270XAMD Radeon HD 7870AMD Radeon HD 7770
- Litecoin Mining Hardware Comparison after processing to extract most reliable kH/W energy efficiency figures.
|Gate mining 2015||Cpu only mining cryptocurrency|
|CRYPTO MINING IO||278|
|Radeon 7790 mining||66|